Thursday, April 12, 2018

Blog Stage 6

Today, I want to discuss one of my colleague's  blog posts  "What can we do in the face of high school shootings?" Yidi is mentioning the horrible event happened in Florida about two weeks ago that shooting incident occurred at high school. This is not the event that we shouldn't ignore. We must pay attention to this problem. In America, it is legal to have the gun on their property. It is very hard to enforce a law to eliminate the gun owning. Therefore, we need the solution to right gun usage. My college Yidi mentioned about some questions to our government that is about how we take an effort to prevent shooting problem in America. First, he talked about that how teachers should take an effort about dealing with the gun problem. Yidi wants teachers to develop their way of teaching about gun usage to students. I firmly agree with my college's opinion. The main problem would come from lack of knowledge about shooting training. People need to change their perspective about this kind of problem. Not only students have to change and but also teachers should take an effort to develop the method of teaching about shooting training. Moreover, Yidi also mentioned about how can we keep gun properly. My college claiming that government should pay attention to this problem and come with a proper solution. I know it is hard to make the perfect solution to this kind of problem, but as my college's claim, I want our government to put more attention to shooting and gun property problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment